Mission Statement: Our mission, as Saint James Catholic School family, is to provide a Christ-centered education that will form apostles who will assume their role in building up the kingdom of God.
St. James Catholic School is Pre-K through 6th grade.
How to Apply: Click here!
- Apply at home. Click here! or www.goodshepherdscholarship.com, scroll down and look for the Good Shepherd Scholarship application link. You will need your 2019 or 2020 income tax forms.
- Or call the school to make an appointment and we will have someone help you to fill out the forms in our media center. Tuesday, January 19 between 3:30 – 5:30 pm is an especially good time.
- Apply at school during Parent Teacher conferences on Thursday, February 25. We will have staff in the computer room from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm, and from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. to assist you.
- You will need your 2019 or 2020 income tax forms.
- The final deadline is March 31. Please don’t delay! If something goes wrong it is helpful to have some cushion time.